TJM

Klokkerholm Body Panels

On Thu May 05 2011 at 21:51, TJM said:

Hello to all,

I am now a distributor of Klokkerholm Bodypanels and will be placing monthly stock orders. If you require any bodypanels (www.klokkerholm.com) for any make and model they list I am more than willing to get a quote and order in for you.

You can list your requirements here, pm me or email me.

Regards

Tim

Hello Tim

I have a manta gte hatchback  (1987).

I'm looking for both front and rear wings also a 4 slit nose cone and rear seels and a battery tray. Can you help?

On 15/10/2017 at 21:21, Adrian watts said:

Hello Tim

I have a manta gte hatchback  (1987).

I'm looking for both front and rear wings also a 4 slit nose cone and rear seels and a battery tray. Can you help?

Iv got canny few nose cones and just got a lad to chopped a hatch shell up and one more wots getting chopped up wen the lad can do it but all chopped in the right places . Nose cones sick of the site of em .ps both hatches.and full battery tray and bulk head and slamp panel were he's chopped up across .

Edited by philip1971

Hello

I'm looking for 2 front wings and 2 rear wings also front 4 slot nose cone and rear sills, this is for my 1987 manta gte hatchback. Can you help with any or all or these parts? If you can email me any parts you can get it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks Adrian

Mantae703dho@googlemail.com