North West Manta!

adz the stig

Forgot to say. Fuel wize I'm getting 23mpg up here with the 90dgree hills haha and short runs. Short as in 6 to 30 miles. But the other day I got 30mpg going to Inverness 200mile round trip not going slow ether. Over taking everything in front haha. But I think that's pretty dam good really

• Like 1

you could get closer to near 40mpg with redtop on average bud but the downside it will cost a fair bit to do it!i used ti get mid 30s with my i200 if driven sensible and of coarse no leaks :) its gettin ti the manta weather noo bud!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh Dear, unfortunately thats not looking good, (obviously) but what i mean is hitting the door pillar will have moved/bent the baulkhead and Manta's are practically built from there upwards, might well be easier ( and safer ) to do rust repairs/restoration to another shell and transfer the bits over. always very sad to see a Manta depart this world but i think you have probably killed this one.

It may not be as bad as it looks!

I have returned many a rolled rally car back to former glory that looked much worse than this.

Of course with the rear quarter damage it seems a good time to consider a 400R kit .

Hope it all works out buddy.

Kev

Aye it's right bent. I'm going to do my best to sort it. I love this car way to much. Once it's back at the house I will get a better look at her. But thinking a shell will be the best road to take.

Anyone got a shell? I'm going to buy a new shit run about astra mk4 so I can put all spare money at my manta!

She will live again. To me she ain't dead!!! She'll be going back the way she was standard gte

• Like 1