East Mid's Pub Meet.

manta88

• 2 weeks later...

I can never make it either on the 2nd Thursday of every month. Can I suggest we make it the 1st Thursday from January onwards? That would make it the 3rd of January 2013, what does everyone think ?

To be honest Andy, I think we need to rethink the whole thing - Thursday's generally do not seem to be a good night for everyone. It was just me and Mick there again last night.

Would another day better suit folk?

I also think we need to rethink the venue both in terms of standard (it's going down hill again) and accessibility. Why don't we go for a more central venue?

Edited by rally bred

Not to sure when you say central area where you are thinking, but if we look at central area between me ,Cavtastic,1900SR and rally bred it looks like Grantham is central to where the four of us live.Had a quick look on Google ,there is a pub called Muddle go nowhere NG31 8SR ,it has a large car park and looks ok but i don't kmow it ,i can do most days what do you think.Sorry for not including the others that sometimes attend but not to sure where you all live(Graham T,Mick R,Toni,Simon T).

• Like 1

Not to sure when you say central area where you are thinking, but if we look at central area between me ,Cavtastic,1900SR and rally bred it looks like Grantham is central to where the four of us live.Had a quick look on Google ,there is a pub called Muddle go nowhere NG31 8SR ,it has a large car park and looks ok but i don't kmow it ,i can do most days what do you think.Sorry for not including the others that sometimes attend but not to sure where you all live(Graham T,Mick R,Toni,Simon T).

That sounds spot on Mick.

1st Thursday at Muddle Go Nowhere sounds OK to me.

Just texted Simon T, and it's better for him too so we may have a winner.

I'm up for that!

So are we saying Thursday 3 January as the inaugural meeting? :)

Although I won't be there I'm afraid, with a name like that, I'll be interested to know if the landlord has any M&GN Joint Railway connections. The line was known as the 'Muddle & Get Nowhere' to the uninformed, so it may just be possible.

Tee hee - who knows Joe! Let's hope it is a good venue. Get yourself down there - haven't seen you in ages!

• 3 weeks later...