East Mid's Pub Meet.

manta88

Well the club meet night is fast approaching (next week Thurs 9th June) and thanks to Manta88's skills I shall be aiming to attend in my Manta (thanks Mick)- now it has working headlights!! Bit of a bind driving without them on dark evenings.

It was great to see the 'faces' again last month.

Hope to see the usual crowd plus a few more now it's warmer. (probably be wet & miserable now ).

Mick is a legend!

Will be great to see your coupe again George - glad it's back in action. Let's hope for some fine weather - see you there!

Really hoping to get to one of these this year but off on holiday next week, guess there won't be one next month with it being just before Billing w/end.

Will be good to catch up mate :thumbup

Edited by rally bred

• 1 month later...

Hope to make it on the 14th, might be the last one in the Manta as it's provisionally sold - to a guy who live s two doors down my road. My thanks to Joe and the use of his garage etc. to check the underneath for 'purity'.

Well, thats three from Leicster (or very near) - what about the rest then. ??

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to makes next week's pub meet :( as I'm having a 'behind the scenes' tour of the DHL facility up at East Midlands Airport B) Hope to be at the October meet :thumbup

Neil

I too can't make it, I am on nights. I hope to get the keys to my house on the Friday. I will endavour to make the october one as I haven't been to the last 3 or 4 meets :(

Same here I'm afraid. Prior commitments - thought the meet was next week !!

Pleased (or sad ?? to say the sale of my Manta fell through. The purchaser asked me to hold the car until the end of August for him to raise the cash but he's now been made redundant. How I love that nice Mr Cameron - the guy worked in our local employment exchange.

Hope to see you in October.

Edited by Bogwart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...