East Mid's Pub Meet.

manta88

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thursday May 12th would seem to be our next meet - which I hope to attend for a change. Will not be in the Manta though - still struggling to get the lights to work. Will have to twist Manta 88's arm methinks.

Hope to re-aquaint myself with you guys (and gals perhaps)as it must be last October when I made the pub.

Thursday May 12th would seem to be our next meet - which I hope to attend for a change. Will not be in the Manta though - still struggling to get the lights to work. Will have to twist Manta 88's arm methinks.

Hope to re-aquaint myself with you guys (and gals perhaps)as it must be last October when I made the pub.

Will be good to see you George

Count me out as due to the fact that some no-mark football team are playing a very important match that night and my other half may or may not have a ticket I am down for kid duties :(

Who are Nottingham Forest anyway ???

ps if he dont get a ticket he can watch it on Sky and I will sneak out over the back wall.

Great to hear from you George :thumbup:thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

Well the club meet night is fast approaching (next week Thurs 9th June) and thanks to Manta88's skills I shall be aiming to attend in my Manta (thanks Mick)- now it has working headlights!! Bit of a bind driving without them on dark evenings.

It was great to see the 'faces' again last month.

Hope to see the usual crowd plus a few more now it's warmer. (probably be wet & miserable now ).