Manta 1972 Sr Auto Project

manta88

Looking good.  My oh my those sills were crispy...

They are crisper on the inside because at some point in it's long life the sills were filled with grease that blocked the drainage holes and completely killed the bits above the front and rear jacking points.

They are crisper on the inside because at some point in it's long life the sills were filled with grease that blocked the drainage holes and completely killed the bits above the front and rear jacking points.

The opposite of a Crispy Pancake then.  Talking of grease and blocked drainage holes, when's the next carvery due??

• Like 1

Love the colour of your manta, i really like the A series manta, I went in one when they first came out, my friend from school, there parents had one, brand new I was only around 7 years old, but I can still remember it we'll, the car was just so cool when it came out,

Your car looked so tidy from the outside, nice work your doing there, the car will live on for ever with the work you are doing,

• Like 2

Love the colour of your manta, i really like the A series manta, I went in one when they first came out, my friend from school, there parents had one, brand new I was only around 7 years old, but I can still remember it we'll, the car was just so cool when it came out,

Your car looked so tidy from the outside, nice work your doing there, the car will live on for ever with the work you are doing,

I've never been sure on the colour and still have not made my mind up what colour it will end up. Thanks for the comments ,hope to get the sill on and jacking point done this weekend.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Rapierdave said:

Have you thought about what colour its going to be when finished ? 

I do love that Green, I think it suits the shape of an A really well.

As has already been said, great work Sir!

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...