Manta 1972 Sr Auto Project

manta88

Keep up the good work Mick. Car of the show coming up I reckon, Is it staying Green?

Not sure still Ben on the colour,but it will be alot more on the original lines than my Exclusive.

Edited by manta88

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a look at the link you posted manta88 - thats a very interesting company, they list a huge amount of spares for both Manta A & B, i'm looking long and hard at the B chassie rails for 54 euro, be easier than trying to fabricate them and that price is not too expensive though shiping them would add a charge.

just had a look on gooooooogly Earth, Leidinger Tuning's address is in the small town of Brotdorf, Merzig in Germany which is just over the border from Luxembourg, if they sell over the counter or make arrangements for collection it would be possible to detour on the way home from a show like the Dutch Manta Rally and fill the car up with orders from a group.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been using this company for all my Manta panels for a couple of years now, can't recomend them enough. very helpfull guys.

As has been aready said postage is only 19 euros per order and delivery is very good normally 3/4 days, but once I made an order at 10pm via Ebay and it arrived 36 hours later. Now thats what I call quick lol.

If you need to contact them they do speak english, but I always email them in German using a web translater, they reply in English and it seems to work well.

I have always found that most Europeans speak good english, but they also appreciate the effort of at least trying to speak there language.

Group buy would be good, but with postage only being about £15 per order, it would probably caost more in petrol doing the diversion.

Great work on the A. Starting to look good again.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you have done one hell of a job there buddy looks great. From the photos of her sitting pretty looked mint wouldnt have thought it needed as much work as you have done from them.

Thank's for your comments ,looks like a recent respray had covered over alot of repairs and rot that had been there for years, but still enjoying getting it sorted .

Thank's for your comments ,looks like a recent respray had covered over alot of repairs and rot that had been there for years, but still enjoying getting it sorted .

Yeah that is a real shame that they have covered over the bad bits as she does look mint from the first photo. But I guess with a car this old you have to look under the body to find out :(. To be far looks like you are doing one hell of a job mate well done will look awesome once you have finished.

Nick