mantadoc

Another can of worms!

come alone mr doc, its well into august, where are the fresh pics. The front end is really comming on, i would have bodged it, then snapped the bonnet release ;0)

Your doing a great job fella, looking at how many views this post has had, and the minimual comments from club members, one can only assume you must have upset some folks over the years??

Keep up the good work, the attention to deal you show is outstanding.

Oh no, I always check this topic when Phil posts, the work and fabrication is awesome and often gives me ideas for my metal bashing.

There's only so many times you can post "amazing work mantadoc" without getting boring- the content certainly ain't!

So, just to set the record straight;-

Great work mantadoc, keep up the awesome welding. Smiley face thingy

Keep it up mate ,grand job.Always look forward to the installments.will have to update mine soon.

Your doing a great job fella, looking at how many views this post has had, and the minimual comments from club members, one can only assume you must have upset some folks over the years??

Keep up the good work, the attention to deal you show is outstanding.

Yeah he does upset a lot of folk on here... he's just too damn skilfull!

Likewise I'm a regular reader/viewer of this thread... but there really is no need to reply everytime saying how amazing it is! I think peeps are just stunned into silence!

Yeah he does upset a lot of folk on here... he's just too damn skilfull!

Likewise I'm a regular reader/viewer of this thread... but there really is no need to reply everytime saying how amazing it is! I think peeps are just stunned into silence!

and me also :thumbup

must eat a fair bit off breakfast with all those boxes,lots off recycling going on there B)