mantadoc

Another can of worms!

Manta Doc, where abouts on the car are you putting the axle stands? when carrying out the chassis leg replacement. Also, if you were to tackle this type of job again but useing aftermarket chassis replacements (two sections)? which part of the chassis leg, would you do first? swan-neck or rear leg/jacking point

Cheer's

Keith

looking good...... not using your 400 kit yet :thumbup

i had that trouble with one wing and then replaced it with another and it fitted much better. :hair

looks like you are finally making some progress, must say the care and attention to detail you put in to your project is unbelievable, you are an inspiration to "How things should be done" if only we all had the time.

Keep up the good work, best post I've ever read.

Play your cards right I might let you wash it.

:blink: You know you dont like me washing you car, I might polish an area of it again lol

sticks and stones!! Its dark outside, and I've nearly polished away all the paint. Been doing a bit of Mike Brewer DIY on the seats, which basically means black boot polish. In all seriousness, what’s the ETA for getting the slightly sunken beast back on the road.

Its only slumped as its sad as its not being driven about, get that 2.4 lump bolted in whilst its in the garage, the father in law would never know lol. Take it easy dude.

looks like you might finish yours before mine mate,must of had a lot of spare time

Never seen a Manta fitted with cruise missiles before. Interesting :D