16V Monaco Blue Coupe

garymanc

• 3 months later...

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

done a bit of rust hunting as i never had this on the radar in 2011 when i sent my car to Drew  , so removed the sound proofing and just caught this in time , stripped all the underseal off underneath and glad to say the rest is fine 

• 3 years later...

New Gm sunroof seal fitted the front bits easy to fit 

the rear is a bit more difficult as it’s glued to the sunroof well worth the effort though 

thanks to Nick aka cal col for supplying it 

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/05/2020 at 16:31, garymanc said:

Whilst on lockdown I managed to find a photo we’re my car was sold from 

sadly the dealership is long gone but I’ll make a road trip there in the future 

SMT Carlisle 

You will have a hard job visiting this dealership buddy its been fattened and now a car park but would love to see a manta up hear

• Like 1

On 07/06/2020 at 18:40, RECARDO said:

You will have a hard job visiting this dealership buddy its been fattened and now a car park but would love to see a manta up hear

Yeah I know it’s been flattened I was lucky to find out a fella who used to work there and he sent me the picture 👍