16V Monaco Blue Coupe

garymanc

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

to say i am happy is a under statement not used to seeing panels that fit and no skip damage :D and the the car in perfect coulor

i can't praise Andy enough, all i can say is if you want any work doing to your car or rare parts get in touch with him.

Cliff get your arse into gear and lets see your car soon mate. ;)

Danny yeah its well smart now :D

C'mon Gary. Get out and take some pics!

done mate :D

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

brake upgrade now fitted 256mm vented brake kit. with New modified audi discs from mantasrme. dead easy to fit a bled up in no time, in now stops a treat after overheating my standard brakes the other day and ending up with none when i took a tight corner :o

think the cars overfueling now though :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

Emotional thread ... I sold this car to gary when i got divorced - 5 or 6 years ago ish - always said i should of let the bailiffs have the house and kept the car... But im me and i tried to do the right thing.... Then he wrapped it round a skip....broke my heart..,then it was restored by drew..lovely job what i always wanted to do with it - hurt but glad to see it right after - i got remarried and then my perfect girl got ill , died from cancer ,then drew got ill and died from cancer and this car was loud and proud in drews funeral cavalcade. Funny how these mantas keep featuring thru ur life ...

• Like 4

thanks Carl , i must say since i got the car back from Drew it made me so happy as i felt that i had ruined it when i had my prang,

going to look after it now in Drews memory as it was THE LAST MANTA he and Callum finished together and Drew, Callum and Fiona have told me to watch out for skips

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

thought i better update this as i only seem to put pictures on my Facebook  these  days 

decided to paint inner wings with black  truck bed paint 

WP_20140519_003_zpsd8447cda.jpg

WP_20140529_004_zpse588a767.jpg

also changed wheels not too every ones taste but who cares , and a small suspension drop

WP_20140713_001_zpsffbf435f.jpg

now needs a new exhaust fitting , its only been blowing for years as my pub meet mates keep telling me :lol: 

and will get round to engine swap from the engine i bought from Mickappy is still under my stairs

Photo-0132_zpsefd53764.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...