Coupe convertible

peter evans

I need to find a big piece of this seat cloth . If you have the rear seat and the cloth is clean, i need it !  As far as i can see the front seat are not good !

Can i have a good picture of the radio cassette player ???

Thank you !

Cheers Pete, as you know it's the adjusters that are the important part, being seized won't be the problem, as I will weld nuts on to the rear so as to have more meat for a socket or ring to have a better grip,. What area of Neath are you? I was transport manager and foreman fitter with Sunblesat bakery in Neath Abbey during the 60s 70s and early 80s.

On 17/6/2017 at 11:03, peter evans said:

No could be restored it's just floor pans need doing.   As far as the rear seats I left them where I bought the car I can give you his number but I don't know the condition of them peter

Would you consider putting it up on ebay (or elsewhere) as a restoration project?

Fitting floor pans and a full respray wouldnt be a major job for a lot of restorers. It would be nice to see it saved rather than broken up for parts.

It's the only Manta convertible I've ever seen - and I've been 'into' Manta's for many years.

Edited by Berlinetta

Only need locks h/light rubbers and fuel tank the rest will be sold as is or will break if I have to it is a shame to break as runs and drives great no nasty noises or rattles it all comes to space and I can't keep on driveway as I live in Coelbren and it's the piss pot of Wales lol

20 hours ago, Berlinetta said:

Would you consider putting it up on ebay (or elsewhere) as a restoration project?

Fitting floor pans and a full respray wouldnt be a major job for a lot of restorers. It would be nice to see it saved rather than broken up for parts.

It's the only Manta convertible I've ever seen - and I've been 'into' Manta's for many years.

:lol:There is a reason why you've not seen many mate:thumbup

• Like 1