84A Manta i200 White

Monaco Blue

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 16:45, Danny D114BCW said:

It sounds like a lot of work and a universal floor section? WTF 

May of had a problem of obtaining a proper floor section at the time of the restoration was done quite possibly :unsure:

With it put right and the rothmans stripes on you could be looking at a 10-15k manta here......B)

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, mantadoc said:

That the £10 name for a £5 sheet of steel ;)

Sheet of steel not good enough.....cough...bodge....this car has to have and deserves a full floor section end of.;)

• Like 2

my intension was to do foot wells in the car but at the time dr manta was around £700 in 2006 so i was going to mot car and run around in it for a few years and buy floors from retro power but a change of shift plan has put all of this on hold hence for sale ive had it 23yrs and every time i advertise i get people asking whats the least u will take for it hence its still here i dont think its priced wrong for what it is? but different people have different views i have 3 projects on the go and very little time.

cheers wullie

• Like 5

I think it is well priced. Going off the description I think it sounds like it needs a full restoration. The reason it won't sell put simply and honestly are because 1) the pictures are the same and rubbish, 2) the description is very good either. 

I am just being honest and hope my two observations help should you choose to act upon them. I would of bought it but for me it's too much as it would have to have a bare shell restoration and respray and that's into a lot of time and money. 

Best wishes, Dan.

• Like 2

tbh it would be better hence why i said in the add fix what is needed mot run for a few yr then start again that was my plans but too much on the go at the mo:( so needs must but if it doesnt go i will get to it eventually but it would prob be another 2yr or so i just dont want it lying around any longer .

cheers wullie

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mantadoc said:

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not :)

I see your point doc with universal section and a sheet of steel,:Dso I guess I agree with you on that one,my point was a proper floor section was the way to go with this manta.

But as blitzi pointed out it was the extortionate prices at the time of the restoration that prevented this from happening.:thumbup

Edited by evo3000