Rare Manta D Turbo on Ebay

Hi mate you will never grow out of mantas, if put together right this is still worth investing 7K, Just paid 3K for a manta that needs lots of work, not all mantas are put together correctly, they look good on the top, but lots of hidden problems underneath, make sure the swan necks are solid, battery self has been sorted,

michael

10 hours ago, manta passion said:

Hi mate you will never grow out of mantas, if put together right this is still worth investing 7K, Just paid 3K for a manta that needs lots of work, not all mantas are put together correctly, they look good on the top, but lots of hidden problems underneath, make sure the swan necks are solid, battery self has been sorted,

michael

Yeh I don't think you are getting my meaning, i am not on about Manta's. Manta's are in my blood, i restore, recommission and break them and have done for many many years. Your right they are worth investing in though, we currently have around 13/14 between me and Carl. 

18 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

Will never be a manta haha. Rare now though. I am still undecided on these. I used to love them in the 90s but they didn't age well but maybe now time is being kind! I am starting to like them again. Still not worth 7k! 

I was exactly the same danny,but what killed it for me was the chav brigade getting their hands on it and destroying its reputation/image

They are getting rare,this is how it used to be for the manta before the market changed, i200's used to change hands for £2500:o

This cally in particular is a special numbered edition,however I seem do remember quite possibly the same car sold for less than 5k this year so that may be its current value still,but I think there is a bit of an upturn in the market for the calibra at the moment just like the manta.:blink:

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1