For Sale: Graphite Berlinetta Hatch

Monaco Blue

Only 32K miles from new. Looks mint!

Another one with an interesting interior.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C868397

https://www.milestoneclassics.co.uk/services?lightbox=dataItem-j2i0ob1b

I doubt there's MOT's going back to 1982 however given it's first MOT was probably around 1986/87.

What a load of rubbish he talks in that advert! Strong money! But i think its worth it, i quite like that car for it being original and such a good looking thing. I hope he likes looking at it as unfortunately i doubt he will get the money he wants. Sadly a rare car but that might be because of the shape, interior and engine. 

Owners club sticker in the window too. 

Edited by Danny D114BCW

8 hours ago, Danny D114BCW said:

What a load of rubbish he talks in that advert! Strong money! But i think its worth it, i quite like that car for it being original and such a good looking thing. I hope he likes looking at it as unfortunately i doubt he will get the money he wants. Sadly a rare car but that might be because of the shape, interior and engine. 

Owners club sticker in the window too. 

I'd agree that it's probably worth the asking price given it's rarity/mileage/condition etc. It does look nice. One to keep as is.

For anyone interested, came across this on Flickr earlier, a site devoted to old Vx/Opel brochures. Fascinating reading:

Vauxhall Opel Jan-Feb 1983 058-059 Manta

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, chrisb said:

I'm sure this was the one Ben Williamson posted in cars for sale a month or so back. Owner was giving up driving and it was offered for 4.5k. 

I'd say so. 

At £4500 it was a bit of a bargain relative to the latest asking price! Almost tempted to go and have a look at it myself, but being a Berlinetta, it's not really what I want.

• Like 1

I did contact Ben myself to ask more details on the car, but decided against it as i had not long bought my B, SR coupe, but now looking at the pics i wish i had followed it up and gone to see the car, im sure i would have bought it, but hard to justify the asking price now.