Does any one know if this manta is

Hi does anyone know if this manta is still on the road (TYA 498M ) I know it went to Ireland many years ago I've included so pictures ,this the first manta I owned and the day I had to sell it I knew I had made a mistake but my children were little and money was tight so needs must.So when I tripped over a advert on local eBay with classic for sale that turned out to be a manta A series I knew this was not going to be opportunity that came along very often ,since I would regularly but manta into search bar and nothing came up ,it would be nice to know it was still on the road 

regards sie

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Yes, we've had 'vintage car tax' (rolling 30-year rule) since c.1992. Currently €56 p.a.

I havent seen any Manta A's in that colour in Ireland - to date. It may have had a colour change, or is stored in a garage somwhere. I will keep a look out for you on my travels, at car shows, etc.

It would be a good idea to start a thread on TotalOpel.com (Irish Opel site. Free forum access). Somebody there may recognise it.

Edited by Berlinetta