83 Coupe for sale

Monaco Blue

Looks like. So it had an ecotec in that ended up in the other white coupe he sold (which is now scrapped as it was a shed that was unfit for the road). Looks like it has the 20seh from the 4 door ascona he got from retropower sat in there now.

Could be a good project but will want a really good look over first. Seems to be a lot of work left to make a nice car out of it.

1 hour ago, Shaun400r said:

just got back from going with the intention of buying it the pics make it look a lot nicer than it is im not an expert but I know enough to walk away :blink:

Should have rung me first i could have saved you some fuel.

1 hour ago, Shaun400r said:

just got back from going with the intention of buying it the pics make it look a lot nicer than it is im not an expert but I know enough to walk away :blink:

What work needs doing to the car Shaun

15 hours ago, mantasrme said:

Should have rung me first i could have saved you some fuel.

17 hours ago, Shaun400r said:

I have asked for some pictures of underneath as I was seriously interested in buying this. So far I've had a few random shots of where the rear axle front cross member is. If someone has seen this car and wants to PM their opinion that would be great as it's a bit far for me to just nip over and have a look.

Is this the one from billingham? Was tempted to have a look myself. Iv just bought a rot box of a manta as a project hopefully going to fit a 4.4 v8 out of a 5 series bmw and use it as a road legal drag car. Hopefully be running at santapod pvs show next year. Fingers crossed.