Opel manta hatch rolling shell

Shaun400r

for sale opel manta 1800non sunroof hatch for spares or repair rolling shell only no engine/ box //doors/ glass// interior /wings\bonnet      the talegate and bumpers are included also has spax adjustables on rear fronts are unknown {covered in paint}   headlining still in as you can see the rear valance lower panel is in brilliant condition also the arches are also in great condition the a panels look good the petrol tank looks in great condition towbar all in all a very saveable shell      car was originally  was a 1800 there was no engine or box in the car when i bought it in my eyes its not a bad project needs the usuall swan necks and passenger floor area please zoom in on pics ive tried to picture the bad bits as best i could   im sure a good welder would have this repaired quite quickly its not the worst ive seen but my opinion is just my opinion i recomend veiwing i have a trolly jack your welcome to come and poke it and see for yourself as one mans opinion is different to the next has a nice reg  OBH4P worth a few quid i havent applied for the logbook so take this into consideration but full reciept will be provided any questions or offers please text or ring me on 07949129101        thanks for looking  shaun

IMG_5138.JPG

IMG_5126.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

IMG_5125.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG

IMG_5129.JPG

IMG_5133.JPG

IMG_5134.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5153.JPG

IMG_5149.JPG

IMG_5150.JPG