Mantacol

LIGHT AT THE END LOL

10 posts in this topic

Well after a very long time I have at last got some cash to finish the 400r . Took it out for a wash last weekend after it standing for 3 years .

new s/s/ exhaust , bonnet diamonds to fit and a quick paint work blow over , then off to be tuned and some fun to be had .

Thanks once again to all the club members for the advise ,parts and words of encouragement with this my first project .

Col

video-1489597757.mp4

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

11 people like this

Very nice they look well in black

1 person likes this

Wow! That looks stunning. Dead jealous matey.

1 person likes this

That's fantastic, my black Coupe is still a jigsaw but that's inspiring :thumbup

1 person likes this

Cool, are you putting some graphics or colour sections on it?

1 person likes this

Excellent news!

1 person likes this

I would like 400r above the rear No plate between the lights . I don't know what else open to ideas pls link photos

col:unsure::D:thumbup

Just put 400 on it. I reckon the R would spoil it. Paint looks deep on that one so it doesn't need stripes taking your attention away from that paint.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Mantacol said:

I would like 400r above the rear No plate between the lights . I don't know what else open to ideas pls link photos

col:unsure::D:thumbup

I have a 400 decal in Yellow 20" x 4" if that is any use to you (depending on your colour code). I was going to fit on mine but I have kept the decals red on my car. It might need a little TLC to straighten but very useable, it has been in my shed for some time.

If your interested PM me and I will send some photos, all it will cost is P&P as I was given it years back by another member

1 person likes this

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 19:30, robah said:

I have a 400 decal in Yellow 20" x 4" if that is any use to you (depending on your colour code). I was going to fit on mine but I have kept the decals red on my car. It might need a little TLC to straighten but very useable, it has been in my shed for some time.

If your interested PM me and I will send some photos, all it will cost is P&P as I was given it years back by another member

Thanks Rob for the offer I was thinking of silver decals for the 400 on the rear, and on the front wings down the doors. I will have to scroll the internet for some photos and ideas. 

1 person likes this