1981 Cavalier 2000 GLS Sportshatch

That would make a good buy for someone who wants a car that needs very little doing to it.

£3600 is a fair price but unlikely to achieve at this time of year & given the fact that Hatches of that era i.e. pre 1981 both Cav & Manta are generally not sought after.

Not far from you Martin, why don't you make him a cheeky offer ;)

3 hours ago, Rapierdave said:

That would make a good buy for someone who wants a car that needs very little doing to it.

£3600 is a fair price but unlikely to achieve at this time of year & given the fact that Hatches of that era i.e. pre 1981 both Cav & Manta are generally not sought after.

Not far from you Martin, why don't you make him a cheeky offer ;)

Yes, that fact (Haywards Heath) hadn't bypassed me! :D The thought had crossed my mind (cheeky or otherwise) however my missus wouldn't be well pleased having to remove her mint Corsa from the garage. It would need to live on the drive and my Saab 9-3 Sportwagon would be relegated to being parked on the road. 

It does look nice, especially with the ATS alloys which weren't all that common fitted to Vauxhall's albeit they were an extra cost option. 

Still tempting however..... 

Edited by Monaco Blue
  • Like 1