Hatch parts

Danny D114BCW

Got a new project which is for the summer. I want to make it nice and presentable. I require the following. 

Anybody got any of these items for sale (don't have to be like new);
1) exclusive steering wheel
2) exclusive rear bumper 
3) exclusive rear infill (I have a coupe one but there're different I think)

Cheers. Dan 07779395099

I will be having a tidy up of my spares in the next couple of months and I have a complete "exclusive steering wheel". It is my original steering wheel but I have gone down the SR steering wheel route, I might be selling. Could do with some attention to the stitching but still solid. I will get some pictures next time I am in the shed for your perusal.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robah said:

I will be having a tidy up of my spares in the next couple of months and I have a complete "exclusive steering wheel". It is my original steering wheel but I have gone down the SR steering wheel route, I might be selling. Could do with some attention to the stitching but still solid. I will get some pictures next time I am in the shed for your perusal.

Thank you 

• Like 1

Hi Danny

Pictures of my Irmscher steering wheel if still interested, not sure on a price yet but if I say £50.00 and negotiate from there.

If you are interested and don't need it until at least the AGM, I can bring it along and save on P&P

Regards Rob

WP_20170204_14_10_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20170204_14_10_23_Pro.jpg

WP_20170204_14_10_41_Pro.jpg

WP_20170204_14_10_57_Pro.jpg