Crown wheel and pinon

yeti132

mine is a zf lsd diff mate the guy who is doing it worked for the Sweden rally team everything wos going well it he found the crown wheel and pinon where not a pair new shims, bearing, rite though checked the lsd works great just the crown wheel and pinon let him down 

Cool. You've got the proper one then. I've got one on a 3.67 in my coupe and another on a 3.67 in my Ascona. I prefer these to my A's ATB one. They're more predictable where as the ATB one keeps trying to kill me when accelerating hard on wet roads. ATB is a bit random. There's a place selling repro plates for the ZFs that I bought parts from in the U.K.

Hi. Really sorry but I'm going to have to let you down. I've dug this axle out and opened it up to find the diff is missing along with its crownwheel. Whoever removed it has put the sidebearings, their races and shims back inside though?????                                         Sorry about this..... an embarrassed Luke.