Rejoined after a few years away.

399 road

Hi. Been away from Manta scene for a few years while I had some time off and now back with two more Mantas as well as my 16v white coupe long term project and white Ascona unarched 400 rep. I'm about to start another coupe which I've just bought from Adrian and Gerald in Northern Ireland. This one's their silver and black German GT/E which is pretty standard but being used as the reshell of my Ascona. It looks like this car's been 5 stud at some point in its life, but this has been swapped back to 4. It was also owned by Drew Turner at some point and I've found all sorts of pics of it on Google images. The other new car I've bought is a blue 16 valved and caged Manta A track car but this one is less well known although it has been to a couple of Billings in around 2008/9 I think? The white Ascona will have its running gear removed soon and then will be looking for a new owner to take it in a new direction.

I used to run the Sheffield area monthly meet and still see a few of the people from this.

Edited by 399 road
  • Like 3

WP_20160827_15_51_34_Pro_zpseyoqssct.jpg

This is my A.series. It was built in 2008 by my mate Rob and has a 238bhp red top on throttle bodies, a Quaife atb diff, big brakes, full cage and goes really well. I prefer to build cars rather than buying them but couldn't miss out on this one. There are a few cosmetic changes I'd like to make, but it's good as it is. 

Edited by 399 road
  • Like 3

Thanks Rutts and UPK. Hopefully this year I'll get a bit more time on the cars and get a couple of them out to some meets. The blue A.series was out yesterday and the silver GT/E B will be an easy one to build once I've found the 5 speed tunnel top and body mounts I'm after.