hi from buckhamshire

Mat Burgess

Hi Mat, many thank's for joining the club proper and paying a membership. Too many people think just registering is joining.

Door seals is what you need. Impossible to get OE new, hard to find second hand ones.

There is an alternative available, east kent trim supplies sell a generic door seal, it is black and will not include the glass seal on the  b post. You have to cut it at that point

Welcome back Mat.

I was over in Aylesbury a few weeks ago at Jones & Cocks for more welding gas. ( if you've got a Vauxhall / Opel you'll need to know where MIG gas is available in large bottles !)

Sorry, but I haven't got any window strips, Mr Brennecker had my last two, blame him...... :)

Is your Manta on the road ? if it is you could come to Stony Stratford on new years day (hang over permiting) for the car show, get there before 09:30 and there should still be space.

hi thanks evey one for your help. I cant come  Stony Stratford as manta off road as well as my mk 1 cav . i  in middle of new rear arches problem is being  always welding and fabricating other people car as own my own shop don't get much time to sort mine out but want to be done ready for billing next year.

13 hours ago, 1900SR said:

Hi Mat, welcome back to the club. East Kent do a few bits for the Manta now, including the weather strips for the drop glass. Details here