Lock up your manta/cavaliers!!

davo

I'd guess they will almost all be MK 3 Cavaliers as they are still a favourite in the under 1400cc class and many racers will have stored a few to use so they'll bring them out for this meeting.

Undoubtedly there will be two or three MK 1 Cavaliers, probably more of them than MK 2 Cavaliers, which is a car that has almost completely dis-appeared.

The big controversy surrounded the All Granada meeting at Arena Essex, that had a big prize fund and several star drivers from over the years invited to take part, all the banger racers wanted to take part in that one, within days of the meeting annoucement many Granadas where stolen in the London and south east area.

• 4 months later...

I managed to reduce the entry  for this meeting...............Stock car driver I know sold me a 2 door saloon cavalier which he was going to enter in this meet. Now I just got to save it, and hopefully end up with a 400 ascona r. Very long way to go ...............

• Like 2