NEC classics show 11/11/2016

Irmscher Man

Well it's the night before the set up day for the NEC and the car is all packed with the stand equipment. 

Dont forget, if you are coming along, remember to pop by and see the club stand in hall 5. If you don't mind handing us your entry ticket, we get £1 back for each one collected. 

Hope to see many Manta Fans this weekend. 

Paul. 

• Like 1

Now that the NEC Classic show is over for another year, I would just like to thank everybody for all the hard work before and during the show.

if it was not for you the club could not attend

Once again, it was a great success with a lot of interest in the cars and the club. It is a good job none of us suffer from epilepsy, as it was like a strobe light with all the camera flashes going off.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Irmscher Man said:

Ian....you've been watching too much Triinie and Suzannah. 

Who ? The club stand looked a lot less Tate Modern in real life, a very nice display, and as ever the whole show was very good with far too much to see in one day. I even managed to get past the tools section only spending £10 ( cheap metric spanner to abuse in the workshop ! )

Well done to all those involved with setting up and running the club stand at the show, helping in previous years i know what a huge commitment it is that stretches far beyond the three days the show is open for, Top work lads and lasses.