Free front wings and turbo kit PLEASE DELETE

I have a pair of C series front wings in fair condition but with rot on rear lower and on top fixing rails, I also have a pair of damaged front wings which were in very sound condition and could be used as donors for repair sections.

Also have most of the turbo bits off a series 2 Cavalier Courtney Turbo (1800), including a stage 1 head. These parts have been stood outside for some time and will need cleaning up and the turbo (KKK) will need a rebuild.

These parts will have to be collected from Cambridgeshire, I would rather someone try to use them rather than me scrapping them

Edited by davep
Parts have been collected.

Zill be interesed in all the wing please, pm.or email mdfs@live.co.uk thank q

7 hours ago, davep said:

I have a pair of C series front wings in fair condition but with rot on rear lower and on top fixing rails, I also have a pair of damaged front wings which were in very sound condition and could be used as donors for repair sections.

Also have most of the turbo bits off a series 2 Cavalier Courtney Turbo (1800), including a stage 1 head. These parts have been stood outside for some time and will need cleaning up and the turbo (KKK) will need a rebuild.

These parts will have to be collected from Cambridgeshire, I would rather someone try to use them rather than me scrapping them

Sorry new to this tablets.id take the wings of u.id donate something to help the heros my charity.phili71