1985 opel manta GTE hatchback

mantaboy89

For sale is my 1985 opel manta GTE hatchback in white, Car was off the road for the best part of ten years when i took ownership 8 years ago, it underwent extensive welding to floorpans, sills, inner arches etc but would require more, it was on the road for about a 12 month then parked up and then it became a doner for a mk1 cav i had at the time, it now need a good deal of attention and as it sits is basically a rolling shell, all interior was stripped but is there with the car, engine and gearbox has been removed so needs a new drivetrain, comes with a pair of very good condition mk1 cavalier wings, spare bonnet, bootlid, exclusive infill panel, exclusive rear bumper, its sat on steel rostyles, had new drums, shoes, shoe retaining kits, cylinders, lines and front pads replaced when rebuilt 8 years ago, also comes with various other bits such as 2.0ltr gte cylinder head, front and rear lamps, spare front axle, heavy duty front lower wishbones with rose jointed adjustable anti roll bar and aluminium bushes, gte injection manifold, exhaust manifolds, front screen, Cavalier mk3 sri brake calipers for big brake upgrade. and much more, would ideally be suited to a full restoration or track car, c20xe transplant etc. Car is located in Mountain Ash, South Wales, collection preferably evenings on weekday as i am away most weekends. Priced to sell, £550 ovno

Can also supply a redtop engine, manta gearbox and other bits to help with a redtop conversion.

May break if enough interest but would ideally like to see someone make good use of it.

Any questions please message me on 07767616682 and i will get back to you as soon as possible

Photos to be uploaded soon.

Edited by mantaboy89
add
  • Like 1

Hiya - could well be interested in this , I see looking at your posting history you've advertised it several times at various prices !!

does the current all in price include front recaros ?

and pics would be much appreciated either on here , to my email at 1984.2.0ltr.16v.manta@gmail.com or via my mobile at 07889 141818

serious buyer - if we do a deal I'll just descend on you with transport and clear everything !!

Carl

• Like 2