1987 Astra 1.6L 2 door Estate 1 owner

bettyswallox

Here we have for sale a 1987 Astra 1.6L 2 door petrol 4 speed estate . It had the timing belt done in August 2015 @ 63.000 miles .  It had its M.O.T. on 1st August 2016 and expires on 31st July 2017 .... It is a genuine 1 owner ( a teacher ) who has owned this since new . He retired this year and has bought a new car with his retirement money ..... So his cherrished ( and it has been ! ) little car is ready for its second owner :  Same mechanic has serviced this car for the past 20 years so all work carried out professionally and only ever using new parts .... the current mileage is 63215  so only done just over 200 miles on the new belt this past year ( school is 3 miles from his home ). regular service's and well looked after little car ....  
 Primrose Yellow paintwork with  brown/beige interior ( which is like new ) . A  non-smoker so ashtray has never been used . Original Radio still in the dash. Never been messed about with and I'm assured this car has never been driven above 50 MPH . Small amount of surface rust on drivers cill and on rear cross-member but nothing to be concerned about.
 REAR ARCHES have been covered in Stone-Chip paint , there is a small amount of bubbling in this area but nothing a few hours light work could not put straight . I took these photo's today and started it up ( Its sat at the workshop for past 3 weeks ) and it was on the button , choke all working fine . let it run for 15 minutes , choke off , I could not hear it running it was so quiet , No knocks , Clunks or Rattles . 

A proper genuine honest and true example of the Astra/Kadett 

I have held on to it for an interested party, but they have not come back to me on it yet . So its up for grabs.  I will be posting on other sites , so don't flaff about , If you want it and fly over to the UK , you would not have wasted your plane-fare . This will drive back to the Emerald Isle without missing a beat & there is 1/2 a tank of fuel too ! First to see/hear this little cracker will buy it  :

I am asking £1000 (GBP)  there is no offers 

I have this vision of it as a Pick-Up and running a 16v Red-Top 
but in all honesty , Its History & Condition would make, doing that a sin : 

Location is Hertfordshire U.K.  M25 Motorway Junction 24 .
Just North of London   ( Standstead or Luton Airports within 30 miles ) 

I am into MANTA's  not Kadets/Astra's 

rear wheel all the way heyyyyy for me !

Here are some photos . there are plenty more and I'm happy to take photo's of specific area's  if you require them ... 

PM me through OMOC 
or email me at  >>>  hisnib@gmail. (dot) com  <<< 
 ( removing the dot in brackets ) I do this to ward off auto-spammers  :-) 

DSCN9583.jpg

Astra%20Pass%20side%20veiw.jpg

URL=http://s115.photobucket.com/user/bettyswallox952/media/ASTRA%20Aug%202016/astra%20back.jpg.html]

astra%20back.jpg[/URL]

DSCN9584.jpg

DSCN9577.jpg

DSCN9596.jpg

DSCN9597.jpg

DSCN9578.jpg

DSCN9574.jpg

More photos to be added later ...

• 2 weeks later...