Weald of Kent steam rally Sunday 7 August

davo

Weald of Kent steam rally woodchurch Kent Sunday 7 August. 

I know it's short notice but I've secured us a club stand at this event. I went last year & it really was a fantastic day out. Everything from steam engines,classic cars,motorbikes & even airplanes  
Due to the short notice I have to give the paperwork in on the day when we arrive so probably best if we meet up & all arrive together. We will need to meet around 9.00 to get on site in time. 
So whose coming ?

Edited by davo

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is this Sunday. 
If we meet at the petrol station on A249 opposite mickeys diner for 8.30 then we can drive the 20/30mins to the venue & arrive together with the paperwork !!!!! 

We were a bit down on members today for various reasons,but a good day with such a varied display of transport. Cars,motorbikes,steam engines,commercials & airplanes. 
Two highlights of the day. Aerial display from a spitfire & around 100 steam engines in the arena at once !!! 
Spoke to the show organiser,turns out he is a former club member,having owned several mantas including a broadspeed manta A & an ex works 400  !!!

we had an invite back to this event for next year due to his soft spot for mantas!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by davo