Hello from Scotland

Gordo

Just saying hello, 

recently joined up and on the look out for a tidy rust free manta to make my pride and joy.

my ideal manta would be a completely genuine GTE in white or red but would consider anything finished and mint. 

Love the pics of all the Mantas, especially the Sottish Rally ones. 

Site looks great, looking forward to owning another Manta except this time it'll be a piece of history. 

• Like 1

Welcome Gordo,

happy to see another member from Scotland, it took me 10 years to find my manta and possibly now another year and half or I get it back on the road again. I bought my manta from a fellow omoc member in the for sale section but you may have to be prepared to travel. Good luck with your search.

Edited by Mike.
Picture quota
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, I'd prefer a coupe but I wouldn't rule out a hatch, I used to have a hatch, 1980 berlinetta but it got written off by my ex. (Some years ago mind) 

All Mantas are beautiful at the end of the day. 

Mike yours is looking good sitting there. 

Yeah most I've seen advertised are down south, well down south :rolleyes:

Edited by Gordo
Oops forgot stuff

I bought my manta from Birmingham and had to transport it up. The photo is as I got it, its been about three months now and it's now a bare she'll on a rollover jig loads of welding needing done, these manta's have a hobby of there own it's called rusting :D.

• Like 1