84 Manta 1.8s Hatch for sale

Sid

I have decided to sell my Manta B showing 90k miles20160627_133231.jpg20160627_133903.jpg20160627_133102.jpg20160627_133210.jpg20160627_133257.jpg ,it runs very well and has been a daily runner for me it was MOTed  last month and all it failed on was brake related issues which were rectified

.Prior to this the car had been in storage off the road since 2002

Runs very well and is lovely to drive and everything works with the only bit of welding that I can find is on the o/s outer sill and rest of the underside in great shape

Bad bits they are all paintwork issues-Couple of rust spots on roof and on o/s/f where the paint has peeled off,

Rust spots starting on the bonnet ,rust spot on driver door and rust on inner frame and door bottom

Good bits parts and work I have carried out-

Replace brake lines,shoes ,cylinders pads and unseized calipers ,new shocks ,exhaust , battery and tailgate struts

Service and replace ,all belts inc distributor and waterpump, replaced coolant hoses and re cored radiator

New Weber conversion kit and K&N element fitted

GTE wheels with new tyres .,car will also come with its original wheels and tyres in excellent condtion

£1500 ono

20160627_133051.jpg

20160627_133144.jpg

Edited by Sid
  • Like 5

hi sid thank you . I'm not to troubled by the fitting of the bodykit as sometimes and in my experience can be more troublesome. other than the welding you mention is there any other than would require immediate attention namely to the swan neck areas ? I'm looking for a semi tidy usable manta that I don't have to do a terrible immediate amount of work too as I shall soon be doing some work on my own gt/e. many thanks paul. ( ps your name rings a bell ,I'm sure I bought an Austin 1100 displacer of you a few years back)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...