'A' series for sale with C20xe SOLD

Manta again

Ok can't believe that I am going to do this but after 17 years of ownership its time for a change.

The car was originally Ochre Yellow and in early 2000 the following panels were changed, front valence, panels below headlights, strengthening panels in inner wing, passenger side chassis rail cut and replaced, lower rear valence, lower rear quarters, rear arches and the whole car was resprayed. Then in 2014 the car went to Simon at Suffolk County Manta's were the car under went a full body bare metal respray in Porsche Riviera Blue at which point the lower front wings were sorted along with a few other minor spots treated. Before the car went upto Simon's the drivers side chassis rail was also cut and replaced.

Simon also carried out the conversion to C20xe with 5 speed gearbox. The engine was completely rebuilt to standard spec but has the benefit of a Coscast head. The quality of Simons work is second to none and as much of the wiring and plumbing under the bonnet has been hidden along with a unique box to store the ecu in.The interior has new carpets.The brakes are also uprated using Volvo 4 pot calipers clamping vented and cross drilled discs which are a mounted using a special adaptor to bolt on to the hub. The suspension on the car is a Jamex kit comprising springs and shocks and the car sits a bit lower than standard but still gives plenty of ground clearance without a harsh ride.

The car is Tax exempt and passed its MOT in April with no advisories. Solid A series are a rare thing these days, I will never get back the money that has been spent on the car recently I'm looking for offers in the region of £8000 and unless sold before hand will be at Billing The car is located in West Sussex. If you require any further information then please pm on here or call me on 07917 403075. 

Thanks Richard

IMAG0419_zpsowkgnxvl.jpg

IMAG0420_zpsig4furag.jpg

20140528_111842_zpshe1i9rq2.jpg

20140523_152322_zpsfcjqlo3z.jpg

bc32972b-ea8d-4702-b872-342c113ae96e_zps

Edited by Manta again
Change pics
  • Like 1

Really Richard ??!!!

hope u still got the car at billing & it reignites ur ingest in the car,plus people will be queuing up to give u a slap to bring you to your senses !!! 

Seriously though mate all the best with whatever you decide to do. 

• Like 1