Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zublet

GT/J hatch

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I was a member a few years ago, I had a 1983 GT/J Manta B that I sold back into the club (I think it was 2012?). I've always regretted the decision to sell it and repeadedly wonder what became of it. If anyone could let me know if it's still on the road or even exists i'd be very grateful!

DSCF1796.jpg

Here's a picture if it jogs anyones memory :)

Many thanks,

Sam.

Interesting, thanks for that. It would probably have required some welding work to get it through another MOT. If it's still alive and tucked in someone's back yard i'd love to buy it back :lol:

I sold it to a guy called Mick up in Barnsley, I've lost his details over the years unfortunately. Does he still come on the forum from time to time?

Don't think he's been on the forums for a while but he was casper1483 on here, might be worth a PM as he may get an e-mail notification that way

Thanks Rob, I managed to contact him a couple of days ago but he sold it a long while ago. The search continues!

Good luck with your search! I often wonder if any previous owners of my Hatch come out of the woodwork to see how its getting on..... nothing so far haha