2.0L 16v coupe ......now sold

upk

Full restoration completed early 2015. This car is ready to show!!

it was subject to a full bare shell restoration and treated to modern performance spec upgrades. 

I will regret selling this car but wish to concentrate my time & budget into another project.

you can see my build thread for this car here:-

This car is ready to go with full MOT and is rust free so will give years of enjoyment whilst appreciating in value!!

On offer to OMOC members only at this timing for £xxxxxxx

car is located near Chester. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by upk
Add photos
  • Like 6

20 hours ago, upk said:

Full restoration completed early 2015. This car is ready to show!!

it was subject to a full bare shell restoration and treated to modern performance spec upgrades. 

This car is ready to go with full MOT and is rust free so will give years of enjoyment whilst appreciating in value!!

On offer to OMOC members only at this timing for £7500.

car is located near Chester. 

Can I come and view the car. Interested in buying this.

Thanks

• Like 4

I've seen this in the flesh,and can tell you the photo's don't do it justice at all,sounds brilliant aswell with its Ashley exhaust.

Outstanding car and worth every penny,B)good luck with the sale kev.:thumbup

• Like 2

Lovely car & a thanks for offering it to members first.

I hope some one on here buys it because it is a very good price for a well restored car that has a great build thread with piccies as a history.

For some one with £7500 this car is a great investment, Manta prices are going up on average 20% PA.

GLWTS :thumbup

• Like 1

Thanks for all the appreciative comments guys. I really would like this to go to an established club member. It seems only right to offer it here first as a way of recognising all the help & advice given to me since becoming an OMOC member. 

Hopefully it will find a good home with someone who will enjoy the social meetings and give you all chance to see it in the flesh.

cheers Kev

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is car still for sale?  Do you have any offers.  I am from Northern Ireland and would be really interested in coming over to see it.  Do you have a contact number or could you contact me by email.  I would maybe arrange to get over at the weekend.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

What a great result by wales tonight ! But on a different note it's price drop and bargain time.

however there are conditions 

1. Only available to a fully paid up club member at time of posting.

2. If your interested just send me a pm

3. Don't contact me if your expecting to chip me lower it ain't gonna happen. We all know what coupes are fetching that need work and this doesn't.

£xxxxx cash 

Edited by upk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi very interested. Had one of these back in the late 80s / 90s and would love to get another. Perhaps you could send me your e-mail or contact number so we could get in touch and make a sale.

hope to hear from you     -----    John

Car is now sold.

I am sure the new owner will be making himself known in the not to distant future and  that you will extend a warm friendly welcome to him. 

I may be manta - less but will still be active on the forum to keep abreast of what your all up to.

so until that 400 barn find comes my way.......................................(got to keep dreaming) !!!!

Kev

• Like 3