photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 078.jpg

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 076.jpg

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 073.jpg

7 minutes ago, mian400 said:

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 077.jpg

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 078.jpg

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 076.jpg

photo Castlewellan and Lurgan park 2015 073.jpg

Fisher 400r pictured at Lurgan Park rally last summer.....nice or what lads?

Come on lads....lovin that rear end pic....in car terms there's NOTHING like the rear end of a Manta...it's just soooo right!

She's sitting so well...nice stance to her.

• Like 2

Nice job. indicators could do with the ford ones putting in and I have never understood a proper balls out rally rep on 4 stud.

Nice car though, I'd love one

I need to get a set of Sydney Meeke signed centres for big cleeeeeef

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kevin Abbott said:

WOW!!

My old car now owned by a friend in Ireland. Proper 5 stud too as converted by yours truly :thumbup

rear arches fitted using the Fergal McGovern method from the old Manta400.com site still spot on 12 years later although they've had another coat of paint since

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Autocrosser
  • Like 1

Plenty of shows, unfortunately billing is too expensive for most now, and is getting less appealing each year! 

But..... those ferries run both ways, and there are big car shows over here, Most accommodate some type of motorsport, hillclimb, rallies and sprints, also most of the top mantas are over here now.......

Seen a manta last year, i will just say it is the best, worldwide! end off!

Also loads spread out the length of ireland, collections of 400s, modified xe and lets, mega drift power, rally reps, ex works displays, some very mint road cars, 400, i240, i200s, and then all the guys who are not afraid to use their cars year in year out, and really enjoy them, never out of the drivers seat! Its a great feeling!  there are alot of very nice cars here, it has been said, and for a very long time....... we need a mega opel show here, its overdue, big time.

1 hour ago, MANTAMAN said:

THAT IS.... well beyond words, what a MANTA !! it would be sooooo gooood if this could visit Billing so we could all drool over it (metaphorically of course)

Those ferries run both ways! Ive been to billing four times, first being about 2003 heat wave, 130+ mantas. After that...... it was just following old footsteps! Last time 2yrs ago, i knew id maybe never be back...sad but true!

Edited by ®evo03
  • Like 1

Aye....might go for a spin in another 400r some day soon lad.....if your about.....twisty country roads up your way perhaps for a photo shoot.

No staging or diffin mind.....nice and gentle does it....

Black and Black photo shoot???

Unreal.....:thumbup