gte hatch now for sale

Shaun400r

due to me losing my current job i have no chance of being able to proceed as i was going to use my gaffers unit /ramp/elec/kettle       and i need my garage for my coupe only owned a couple of weeks if you look in project section under slowest project ever there are pics there PLEASE NOTE ELEC WINDOW KIT /TWIN HEADLIGHTS AND STEERING WHEEL HAVE BEEN REMOVED AND ARE GOING ON MY 400R ALSO THE DOOR PANELS THAT COME WITH CAR HAVE SPEAKER HOLES IN... ive pictured some grey areas any other pics please ask but i cant get underneath so if your interested your welcome to come poke it with your screwdriver please bring a trolly jack as mine has given up hence why i cant get a good look underneath knowing it will need welding when i bought it i was under the impression i would have use of my gaffers unit but hey ho any questions please text or ring me on 07949129101 i paid 800 so would like my money back some good points 1 key fits all locks /powerflow exhaust not sure how much but looks like its to the frontpipe/ i havent tried to start it yet as its been stood a while just putting it on here before it goes on flesbay

Picture_449.jpg

Picture_442.jpg

Picture_447.jpg

Picture_446.jpg

Picture 439.jpg

Picture_437.jpg

Picture_437.jpg

Picture 445.jpg

Picture_397.jpg

Picture_399.jpg

Picture 402.jpg

Picture_403.jpg