Gte coupe for sale

mantakal

Hi Mike, have you managed to get another manta to come this way? I have heard of a coupe shell for sale, needs a lot of work, speaking to Jim (p,w,s), sounds like he might sell the car he bought not long ago. Its hard to find a car that doesn't need some work ,not impossible though.  Something will turn up.

Rgds

Hi gerryc400

im on the lookout at the moment checking all the usual ads on the likes of e bay, car and classic, done deal etc and I have had a few leads this year but can never seem to get the right car for the right money. Last one I looked at the A pillars had blown with rust and the quarter panel was affected too, that put me off as my skill level is not up to that challenge, my quest goes on. The fun is always in the chase!

image.png

If that's what can be seen , what you cant see will be worse. Not beyond salvage , but if you know your limits, best to not give yourself the worry or the hassle. Your  right about the chase. "Caw canny" till something comes along. Is a hatch out of the question? I don't know of any , just thought I would ask. Guys at work know how I like my mantas , they usually let me know of anything they have seen in their travels.

I'm set on a coupe. Yes there has been a good few smart looking hatches for sale recently with top class renevation but any other variation does not have the same appeal. I'm too set in my ways........good things come to those who wait! :thumbup

13 hours ago, mantakal said:

Manta gt/e coupe has now been sold...

Great....,:D now where is my cut? :P

Not interested in final sale price, regardless, and it is no one elses business either tbh, normal run of the mill on here is, you advertise a opel manta on the omoc and you and/or it gets dissed! Too much, dont like that, blah blah, really helps! And makes perfect sense!! :angry: 

Edited by ®evo03

14 hours ago, ®evo03 said:

Great....,:D now where is my cut? :P

Not interested in final sale price, regardless, and it is no one elses business either tbh, normal run of the mill on here is, you advertise a opel manta on the omoc and you and/or it gets dissed! Too much, dont like that, blah blah, really helps! And makes perfect sense!! :angry: 

Chill dude! everyone has a point of view nowt wrong with that,post up a pic of your outstanding Austin McHale rep to brighten up this thread.:thumbup

Edited by evo3000

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 0:06 AM, Kevin Abbott said:

Great popcorn thread. 

to be fair to brady kev, he was only on the look out on this one,and that's all that was going on at the end of the day.:blink:

Edited by evo3000