1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 Expression

Sutty2006

It pains me to do this, but I must part with some motors. I dont want to sell this, but I dont want to see it abandoned for the forseable future.

1995 1.8 manual expression. just a tad over 60k with history. Previously owned by a vauxhall service manager. It runs, drives and looks brilliant. Its never been welded, and it doesnt need any either. Its got a couple of age related dinks and scratches, but not many. Ive put a new clutch cable in (old went stiff) and new disks and pads (as they were supplied when I bought it.) Ive not had to spend any money on it since I bought it in Nov 2014. MOT till July, will easily pass another.

£695. It goes on ebay in the next couple of weeks at a higher price.

Cheers

11081182_10153247900948259_4727425694726

12494797_10153892369343259_5392728786800

More pics on request :)

Shame you are having to part with this one, i remeber your delight when you discovered this Cavalier with one digit different from your old Cavalier.

But space is always an issue, if you had somewhere inside to keep it long term i'm sure you would keep this car, but i know this situation myself, too many cars, not enough space !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MANTAMAN said:

Shame you are having to part with this one, i remeber your delight when you discovered this Cavalier with one digit different from your old Cavalier.

But space is always an issue, if you had somewhere inside to keep it long term i'm sure you would keep this car, but i know this situation myself, too many cars, not enough space !!

Yep thats the one Ian. Ive been told not to get rid of it, but im back up to 9 cars again..... which is hard to cope with financially. Someone will get a bargain with this cav. Its a perfect daily driver that can be used straight away. If I had a showroom with enough space to keep them, I would. Just a shame my lotto numbers dont come up.

• Like 1