Manra GTE Exclusive Coupe 1988.

davegettingonabit

I am thinking of selling my Manta coupe she is MOTd  until April next year since I purchased I have replaced the front callipers discs fitted an uprated fan and fitted a new battery, runs really well and is in generally good condition although will require some work to bodywork some bubbling to front of bonnet/roof and the odd marks on the body, I work at a car dealership and we put her on the ramps and she looked pretty good underneath and I am happy for someone with more knowledge than me  to have a proper look, the previous owner did much work when the vehicle was re-commissioned having been stored for 10 years or so. I am reluctant to sell that is due to not having enough time to make a really great car and rarely get time to take for a run ! plus it wont fit in my garage !, it owes my a little over £5000 and I would happy to recover my costs if anyone agrees it is worth this, by the way my insurance company has insured with an agreed value of £5500, I will try and work out how to include some pictures, please send me your thoughts I am in Berkshire UK 10 miles from LHR. Regards, David. Please go to e-bay and add 291290041632 this is the advert I saw and purchased the Manta from Thanks.

Edited by davegettingonabit
  • Like 1

Looking at the pics again, in fourth pic, is the rear bumper on the nearside/left as standard as it looks cut short compared with normal Manta/Ascona B? Is that normal for these bumpers perhaps? May just be an optical illusion - or I need to get my glasses replaced! ;)

Hi Dave

I have found this site to be quite good & free.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/

Your biggest shop window will be a classified ad on Ebay.

It is generally a buyers market at this time of year for classic car sales but your car is a desirable model. If advertising on ebay you need to put up 12 good large images showing off the car to its best advantage but also include a couple of pics of the minor rusty areas.

GLWTS

• Like 1

Hi Dave

I have found this site to be quite good & free.

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/

Your biggest shop window will be a classified ad on Ebay.

It is generally a buyers market at this time of year for classic car sales but your car is a desirable model. If advertising on ebay you need to put up 12 good large images showing off the car to its best advantage but also include a couple of pics of the minor rusty areas.

GLWTS

Thanks for the info will give it a try.

• 1 month later...