GTE Hatch for sale

SupaKev

Hi  all , Ive got this Manta thats been sitting in my garage for ages which Iv had on here before . A few years ago I put it up too expensively  I hadn't realised the hatch was such a poor relation to the coupe . £1000 needing work was just too much , I realise that now after following the recent exchanges about a hatch on here . The car has to go as space is required for something else . The car is an 87 model in dolphin grey with sunroof the bodywork is in good condition apart from the offside door & wing which were damaged but I have replacements as you can see in the pics . Iv had the car nearly 20 years but its been off the road for about 11 , time flies . The car is located in Romford , lond / Essex the buyer will require a trailer as there is no MOT and the panels are not fixed .Im asking  £500 Ill give it a go on here with the enthusiasts then put it on fleabay if no one is interested . Thanks for looking 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...