Turner Tour of the lakes

garymanc

Date: Saturday 26th September 2015
Time: 11:00am
Place: mums estate Ambleside LA22 9BQ

I have planned a route and done a practice run last weekend. Thinking of meeting on mums estate at 11:00am same place everyone parked on the day of the funeral. Will be setting off from here and then going through Grasmere /St. John's/ Keswick/Rheged/Ullswater/ Kirkstone pass then down the struggle back into Ambleside, it is around a one hour trip.

Thinking of going to the White Lion in Ambleside for dinner, for anyone who wants to join. If people can please let me know by sending a text 07977950044 if they are coming so we know how many cars and that everyone has arrived before we set off, and also how many people so we have a number so can get a table booked for dinner!

If anyone has any suggestions please message or post in the group. Also if anyone knows anyone who hasn't been added in the group but would love to take part, please feel free to add more people as I don't have everyone on Facebook.

Even though the opels will be leading the way please feel free to come and join in with us in any car!

Let's get everyone together and have a good day!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...