solid non sunroof coupe just needs paint and assembly

Shaun400r

hi ive recently joined the club i have a non sunroof coupe for sale with all welding done by david howell (mantasport) so you will know the work was done to a high standard curently in primer 4 good coats ready to be flatted back for paint comes with a coilpack c20xe avo suspention brand new clutch exhaust  big wing sump 1800 gearbox engine mounts i have it listed on a well known auction site i cant work out how to put a link up if anyone kind enough reading this could put a link to it would be much appreciated ,,im unable to carry out the remaining work as i own a 400r that needs some bits n bobs doing (engine rebuild few little finishing touches) and ive only really got time for 1 im asking 4000 ono i will accept a sensible offer though now its been online for couple of weeks with over 5000 views and 140 watchers but not 1 question so i would like some honest opinions im never offended am i really asking to much ?? im not selling it to make a lot of profit i just havent got the time or the full skills for wiring etc any comments would be more than welcome cheers shaun

hi ive recently joined the club i have a non sunroof coupe for sale with all welding done by david howell (mantasport) so you will know the work was done to a high standard curently in primer 4 good coats ready to be flatted back for paint comes with a coilpack c20xe avo suspention brand new clutch exhaust  big wing sump 1800 gearbox engine mounts i have it listed on a well known auction site i cant work out how to put a link up if anyone kind enough reading this could put a link to it would be much appreciated ,,im unable to carry out the remaining work as i own a 400r that needs some bits n bobs doing (engine rebuild few little finishing touches) and ive only really got time for 1 im asking 4000 ono i will accept a sensible offer though now its been online for couple of weeks with over 5000 views and 140 watchers but not 1 question so i would like some honest opinions im never offended am i really asking to much ?? im not selling it to make a lot of profit i just havent got the time or the full skills for wiring etc any comments would be more than welcome cheers shaun

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OPEN-TO-OFFERS-solid-non-sunroof-opel-manta-coupe-just-needs-paint-and-assembly-/181851664813?hash=item2a573431ad

Hi shaun,welcome to mantasville uk:lol:imho your asking the right money for your manta in relation to the sum of parts/solid shell etc.

However there has been no takers yet:blink:,which means not everyone agrees with that,you might have to split the parts shell etc to shift it, if the right buyer does not come along.

Surprised non of the rally boys have not snapped this one up tbh,would you consider selling the 400r to finance the other one as the 400r is eminately more sellable cough VOLKSDEVIL.:lol:

Edited by evo3000

I keep thinking about parting with the 400r but always bottle it at the last min:wub: I'm sure I'm not the first to be in 2 minds ha ha , i would miss the finger pointing and the random people who knock on the window for a chat :thumbupI have said in the advert I would sell the shell first then other bits later but would have to be in that order 

Are my ears burning? :lol:

I do keep looking at the ad on ebay...But I did set my head on buying a car (400R) that's ready to go, but time for available funds is quickly running out with a pending business venture.:( The shell etc I can see as being ideal for me, but I've promised to hang up my 'Car modifying keys' so to speak, hence wanting something ready for the road/weekend toy.

Best of luck with the sale mate.

Thanks it's been for sale quite a while so I think it will end up stored away till I get the 400r sorted ( need valve stem oil seals engine bay painted as it's currently satin black and some little marks touched up ) I did advertise the 400r but had second thoughts lol

Edited by Shaun400r
Missed a bit

Hi Sean

I looked at your shell when it was at mantasport and it's a very nice one indeed.You do have some very nice parts but as I see it you need someone who is willing to spend thousand of pounds in labour to put it all together and will end up with a car worth about 6k.

I would part it out