selling my manta berlinetta auto 2.0 sr coupe

droop snoot hp firenza

selling my manta coupe we are moving to  a bigger house so our daughter can move in with us, but the new house has no garage,

so until we get settled and i build a garage im going to have to sell, and in the future i want to get a gte manual

looking for around £2950 i have put it ebay but can end no problem

Picture%202854_zpscxihq7vz.jpg

Picture%202698_zpsupwqn6xu.jpg

Picture%202669_zpslmdt50ec.jpg

Edited by droop snoot hp firenza
  • Like 3

hi i think its provisionally sold.

im getting cold feat i think may have under sold it, as im getting drove crazy for it, i have 4 people waiting to view and buy at £2995, i hope i can buy one back. as i could use the manta as a every day car it drives great. the only repairs are the sills and the wings everything else is original and solid. the person who is buying it is meant to collect in the morning with cash, you can see the full resto in my manta owners club projects web site,

hi is there anyone who wants it on the opel manta owners club for £2995,you would have to be quick, the car is taxed and tested and runs great will get you anywhere,

the guy who wants it is coming 3.00 sunday, so let me no tonight if anyone wants it from the club,

i would love to sell it to someone from the omoc, or someone who saw it at billing

Edited by droop snoot hp firenza

Shame that you got to sell her so soon mate,:(you turned her into a real gem of a car.She will sell herself on ebay and the serious bidders will see that.

Good luck with the sale.:thumbup

Edited by evo3000

I went up  to Scotland to buy my Cavalier, I knew as soon as I walked up to that car that I was going to buy it, and after spending half an hour checking it over I couldn't get the cash, £1.250 out of my pocket quick enough, his wife was in tears as I drove the car away, what a bargain that was, I drove it home the next day, FAULTLESS. That guy, Henry, kept on to me for about two years wanting , and asking how is the cavvy, and that he'd sold it to cheap, and did I want to sell it.  So DON'T GIVE THAT CAR AWAY, It's worth a lot more than what you are asking.

• Like 2

Very nice Manta there and I hope it goes to a good home. I don't have a garage for mine because I don't own my own place. I have a parking space outside and I have a car cover for mine. There is always a way around things so don't let the fact that you don't have a garage put you off. 

• Like 1

Im with the rest in this one, you may regret selling too cheaply, if you really want a gte, do a search now, its gonna be hard to find a gte in the condition of yours for 3k, more like 5-6k.

You could upgrade your own to 2.0 injection, 5speed manual. For less that what you would spend replacing it with a gte spec car. 1k tops!

1.8 manta box, redtop engine, injection makes a really good reliable, economical car, plus you are gonna get free tax in a few years. 1.5k! Tops.

Why sell a perfectly good canvas! And you have a great club behind you for forcing all the bits above!

• Like 1

hi is there anyone who wants it on the opel manta owners club for £2995,you would have to be quick, the car is taxed and tested and runs great will get you anywhere,

the guy who wants it is coming 3.00 sunday, so let me no tonight if anyone wants it from the club,

i would love to sell it to someone from the omoc, or someone who saw it at billing

Hi, will go for that if it's not too late! :thumbup  Email me your bank details to admin@opelforum.org.nz 

Been away from my computer all day! Would just need to arrange collection from you. 

• 10 months later...