Weald Of Kent Steam Rally 2Nd August 2015

Jim@Sharon

Hello people,

Jim and I attended the Rare Breeds Classic Car Show today (21.6.15) and were approached by a gentleman who wanted us to ask other Manta owners if they would be able to go to the above mentioned Steam Rally.

He is a great fan of the Opel Manta but the entry forms need to be in before the end of the month.

The web site is www.wealdofkentsteamrally.co.uk where you can download and print out a PDF document and then send it in to attend the show.

It doesn't look like it costs anything but I thought it was worth mentioning as he actually asked us to get some Mantas to go as there are none registered as yet.

It would be great if more of us could get there if we could.

Attractions include steam engines, old time fun fair, veteran and vintage cars and motorcycles, military vehicles, food stalls, stalls, air displays, falconry displays and beer tent.

He even mentioned a P51 mustang in the area.

Sounds like a good family day out.

Brian and Karl I have sent off your forms today so hopefully, they will get them tomorrow and you should receive your invitation if all goes well.

Hopefully we should get at least five Mantas there together.