White 1985 Gte Hatch £8750

The problem now on this forum is people don't want to talk about the price of Mantas, due to the flaming people have had.

If that car is worth more than 4k I will eat my hat at billing

Edit

If you want nearly 9 thousand pounds for a hatchback you would think it would be buttoned up

There are some very minor bad points, which im hoping to get done before the sale. These include, paint cracking on the quarter part of the rear spoiler, a small dent in the rear quarter, and hand brake cable resting on exhaust 

FFS

Edited by Kevin Abbott
  • Like 3

The problem now on this forum is people don't want to talk about the price of Mantas, due to the flaming people have had.

If that car is worth more than 4k I will eat my hat at billing

Edit

If you want nearly 9 thousand pounds for a hatchback you would think it would be buttoned up

There are some very minor bad points, which im hoping to get done before the sale. These include, paint cracking on the quarter part of the rear spoiler, a small dent in the rear quarter, and hand brake cable resting on exhaust 

FFS

Maybe the hatcbacks time has finally come :unsure:.Lovely mega clean well presented motor B) but with those minor issues, which without doubt would of been best to rectify before putting up for sale. :huh:

My main issue with the hatchback is the term hatchback itself :blink: ,it would sound several grand better if it was called the manta fastback :lol:

And just to add goodluck with the sale to the seller :)  ;)

• Like 1

In the real world it's worth on a good day with somebody 'car struck' £4500. It's not perfect and let's face it (let me just sit down)....... at £8750! It has to be like new, not cracking paint, rips in seats, wrong bumper etc it's not. I still like it though.

Edited by Danny D114BCW
  • Like 2

In the real world it's worth on a good day with somebody 'car struck' £4500. It's not perfect and let's face it (let me just sit down)....... at £8750! It has to be like new, not cracking paint, rips in seats, wrong bumper etc it's not. I still like it though.

The crazy thing is the asking price is more than it cost new back in the day. :blink:  :huh:  :wacko:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Just looked at the photobucket pics of the Hatch and it looks very clean and nice and must have gone through a good recommission for it to look the way it does now. The underside looks as clean as the top and the seat looks like it has been repaired and a little wavy. Just read the comment above and I never looked at it like that though it is funny to suggest that it is more than you would have paid to drive it out of the showroom in 1985. Price reduced now to £7995.