Cih Oil Pump Bits And Chrome Wanted

spiney_norman

I realise both of these things are long shots, but a friend of mine has a 1.9 CIH with a knackered oil pump, he's in need of a decent cover and quite possibly the gears as well if anyone has anything available. Apparently it's the earlier type with a plain cover.

He's also on the hunt for a set of chrome wheel arch trims to finish the car off. Can anyone help out?

They have new bits on here

http://www.atz-online.com/and here www.enem.se

but very expensive.

I might have a cover like this

http://www.opelgtsource.com/store/6000/6021.jpg

and i do have some trim, but need to have a rummage about as some are spares for mine and some are extra. Not sure what i have up there anymore :-)

I need to do a final clear out.

I can have a look over the weekend if that's any good?

Andy

They are available ( only the cover and the driving gears both types)

646347_with_logo.jpg

646585_with_logo.jpg

OIL PUMP ALU COVER WITH RELIEF VALVE 16 19 20 22

135GBP

GEAR PUMP OIL DRIVING 78,5 STD 1,7-1,9-2,0N/S/E 22E

85GBP

GEAR PUMP OIL DRIVING 80,5 STD 1,7-1,9-2,0N/S/E 22E

85GBP

Delivery from GM USA

All of them are genuine and NEW

Stock is VERY limited.

Pm for more details

Edited by OPEL PARTS GREECE

The cover is probably just scored from the gears? If it's the plain cover, without the pressure relief valve in it it's really just a flat plate with 6 holes...local machine shop should be able to machine smooth again without having to buy a new part?

• Like 1

The cover was apparently skimmed but not very well, and the owner is fairly sure something has gone through the pump and wrecked the gears as well. The cover is the early type without the PRV, I'll put these suggestions to him!

Andy and Shug, if you can let me know what you've got I'd appreciate it :)

The cover was apparently skimmed but not very well, and the owner is fairly sure something has gone through the pump and wrecked the gears as well. The cover is the early type without the PRV, I'll put these suggestions to him!

Andy and Shug, if you can let me know what you've got I'd appreciate it :)

I will have a cover or two knocking about but it wont be the flat type. I will get in the loft and have a rummage about for chrome. Is it all w sides he is after? didnt think i will have all spare but it will make it easier if i know which ones to look for.

Anyone else need anything while im up there rummaging about?? as i dont go up there too often :-)

Edited by 611

Thanks Andy, he's after all four chrome wheel arch trims, they've all gone walkies somewhere along the line! Not aware of anything else at the moment other than what's listed here, a later type oil pump might do the job but only if it's as part of a complete later timing cover so he can swap the whole lot over. Cheers :)

I have some of the trim. i need to do a test fit to see which ones they are, but i think the rear, both sides.

I will check after work and confirm what i have and gets some pictures up on here.

Andy

Ok so i have:

2 x passengers rear, 1 x drivers rear, 1 x passengers front
In quite good condition. One has a slight dent but looks easy to remove and shouldn't effect the shape.

Some pics on here:

as couldnt be arsed to post on here.. :-)

Let me know if your interested and we can sort out a price as i couldn't find any on ebay to get an idea.

Andy