Next S/east Pub Meet

smiffy220

Ok, striking while the irons hot so to speak! Next pub meet will be Sunday 31st May from 5pm at The Halfway House pub on junction with A127 and A128 in Essex. Fingers crossed for a good turnout, and better weather.

Richard, stop bringing the rain with your lovely blue A every time you come!!

Can always put up a post Andy and see if anyone is interested? I think I'll be pushing it at home if I go out all day this Sunday, and the following Sunday on the 7th June for Brian's Bucket and Spade run in Kent which I've already said I'd do tbh.

But happy to see what everyone else thinks mate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is rain forecast Sunday, what does everyone want to do? I've just been informed my wife is out Sunday evening, so I could make Sunday meet from say 3pm to 6pm, but otherwise can't get there in the evening now, sorry.

So question is, shall we meet in the afternoon, but heavy rain is forecast, or postpone this meet as most of us are going on Brian's bucket and spade run the following Sunday anyway.

Wasn't many said they are coming anyway this month, don't think Jay, Dom or Stuart could make it.