Gm Hinge Pin Puller

andyc

Andy,

Do you have pics/dimensions/info of the tools? I have access to lathes/millers etc so may be able to knock up kit sets if they are easy enough to do. I wouldn't be making kits/tools to order but i can use m/c's during dinner breaks for my own bits so could make bits over time.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

I don't i'm afraid as these were made by someone else i was just asked if i knew anyone else who would like one. I know the guy doesn't have any plans to make anymore.

I can take a pic of my one if that helps

Andy

• Like 1

I've tried a couple of types of these over the years , one sykes  picavant and one I splashed out on a snap on type.. snap on one , although more expensive  but more clumsy . so I went back to the less expensive but trusty sykes one.. hardest part is trying not to whack the door . lots of wd and a big hammer... 

Having a think about this again. To get anywhere near the the cost of the last ones i'd need at least 25 orders. If i get that many i'll make some  enquiries but i think the company who made the last have gone out of business.

Andy

16 hours ago, andyc said:

Having a think about this again. To get anywhere near the the cost of the last ones i'd need at least 25 orders. If i get that many i'll make some  enquiries but i think the company who made the last have gone out of business.

Andy

Andy I would be interested if more of these are made.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...