Gm Hinge Pin Puller

andyc

I do appreciate that you are doing the club a favour by offering this item and I'm not even that bothered how long it is going to take.

But as above, confirmation that you have received our deposits and a regular update, even if it is to say nothing is happening, would be really useful.

My paypal still shows my payment as complete but I have not had any confirmation of hat from andyc.

Not in a rush for the tool but would like to know my deposit has definitely got there. I don't fully trust paypal to always get it right, I may have made a typo in the email for example and someone else has now got my deposit and I don't know if I would be able to get it back and send it to the correct person.

• Like 1

Anyone else had deposits returned?

My deposit has not been returned. But it would be nice to know that it was received.

I also included my forum user name in my paypal payment so I was surprised to see my name on the list asking me to confirm what me real name was.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know these things take time but I am becoming concerned about this order. I have had no confirmation of deposit although paypal shows the transition complete. I have had no refund. I have had no reply to PMs. Does anyone on here actually know this guy and can find out what's happening about these. Even a post saying nothing is happening would be far better than nothing at all.

• Like 1

Now I know these things take time but I am becoming concerned about this order. I have had no confirmation of deposit although paypal shows the transition complete. I have had no refund. I have had no reply to PMs. Does anyone on here actually know this guy and can find out what's happening about these. Even a post saying nothing is happening would be far better than nothing at all.

I've just started a pay pal claim as I cannot be bothered waiting to find out what is happening any more. For what it is that is being made I will make my own. I just thought this seemed like a good idea.

Well I am prepared to give people some lea way with stuff like this but I do like to be kept informed. Has anyone else tried to get a refund through PayPal? I don't like doing stuff like tgat as there may be a good explanation but I would like to hear it now. We have waited long enough I reckon.

• Like 1

Just been looking on ebay and this is very much like the tool my son used to remove my door hinge pins. I am not sure of the diameter of our door pins but if this fits it will work well. My son is a fully time server panel beater and painter.

I can't work out how to put up a link but this is ebay item no.161429769130.

Just search hinge pin removal tool and you will find it.

If I don't here about the one on here I will order one of these instead.

Thanks paulmanta. I just find myself not trusting people these days having been on the receiving end of a few scams in my time. I thought he would be genuine cos of his long term membership and amount of posts. Just hope that it's just pressure on his time that is the problem and nothing more serious.

I was one of the people ripped off by landyloon but I don't have any concerns about Andy.

I'm sure it's all ok

I was waiting for you to come in on this one Kevin B)

Edited by Julian

Hi Guys

Apologies for not being on line for a while but a thing called life has made a good job of getting in the way, working two jobs seven days a week doesn’t leave much for anything but sleep.

Ok, update. Spoke to the engineer last night and he has said that at his present rate of work these should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Please bear in mind that these are being made in the engineers down time so if a proper paying job comes in before hand then we will get put back, unless you want to pay seventy quid a piece.

I’m not sure when I’ll be on the forum again so if there is anyone else that doesn’t want to wait and wants there money back please email me direct: andyclears at hotmail dot com and I’ll be happy to re-fund you within twenty four hours of receiving your email.

Please also use this email if you want to enquire of progress or just want to shout and swear at me please feel free, emails I can pick up ok.

Just to allay anyone fears that I’ve buggered off to sunny climes with your cash I haven’t, this is a one off tool being made by people who are giving up there time and making these to help people out.

All the best

Andy

• Like 3

Hi Guys

Apologies for not being on line for a while but a thing called life has made a good job of getting in the way, working two jobs seven days a week doesn’t leave much for anything but sleep.

Ok, update. Spoke to the engineer last night and he has said that at his present rate of work these should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

Please bear in mind that these are being made in the engineers down time so if a proper paying job comes in before hand then we will get put back, unless you want to pay seventy quid a piece.

I’m not sure when I’ll be on the forum again so if there is anyone else that doesn’t want to wait and wants there money back please email me direct: andyclears at hotmail dot com and I’ll be happy to re-fund you within twenty four hours of receiving your email.

Please also use this email if you want to enquire of progress or just want to shout and swear at me please feel free, emails I can pick up ok.

Just to allay anyone fears that I’ve buggered off to sunny climes with your cash I haven’t, this is a one off tool being made by people who are giving up there time and making these to help people out.

All the best

Andy

You cannot get more genuine than that.

• Like 1

Yep. Pressures of life eh. Still at least I will have the correct tool when I need to remove a door in future. Sounds like they might be ready for Billing with a little luck, but I am not sure if I will make it now. Pressures of life on me and mine are conspiring but I will give it my best shot.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

OK i picked the pullers up last night so i can now give you two options

Final Cost is £30.00 so the outstanding amount for those that have paid a deposit is £15.00

Option 1:

Billing Collection

I'll be at Billing this weekend and will be more than happy to bring these along for collection as long as the outstanding amount has been paid before 12 noon on Friday, after that i wont be able to check PP account. Those wanting to collect at Billing I'll arrange a meeting time via email

Option 2:

Posting

For those wanting there's posted the cost will be £7.50 by Royal Mail second class parcel service. Please email me your delivery address. This means your outstanding will be £15.00 + £7.50. I ill try and get them posted by the weekend but will confirm with you via email

Important Bit

From now all comms will be via email only so please do not leave messages here or PM's etc, email only. My email is andyclears@hotmail.com. If you want to collect at Billing please start your email with "Billing Collection" for those wanting theres posted please start your email Postal.

Once again sorry for the delays

Look forward to hearing from you all soon

Cheers

Andy

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...